Friday, March 30, 2012

Interceptor, Paranoia, Sex, Drugs and Money

Hey kids!  A few things to announce..

Recently wrapped on Interceptor.  It's a short film directed by Angel Ruiz and will be submitted to the YouTube Film Festival.  Wish us luck.  The top 10 entries will be screened at the 2012 Venice Film Festival.  I'm really excited about this one.  It's got a great story - so much so that I'm booking my first class ticket to Italy as we speak (read).  

For those of you checking out the Phoenix Film Festival this weekend, try and score a ticket to Paranoia - a feature film made in Arizona.  I got an itty bitty part in it but damn, I look good.  Check out the trailer:

Ooooh, mysterious!

Last, but definitely not least.  I did a goofy indie comedy several years ago and it finally made its way onto Netflix.  It's available on streaming only.  Be sure to check out Sex, Drugs and Money.  I play the worst terrorist ever with the worst accent ever.  Enjoy!

As always, I appreciate your support!

No comments: