Monday, October 8, 2007

72 hour challenge

Hello friends, family, fans, pets, and other's who can't believe they are about to take the time to read this crap..

It's been some time since my last post and I'm just too needy to go a long time without getting some attention.. so without further ado, my latest blog entry..

first off, I was fortunate enough to just finish shooting with Big Shot Studios. What an awesome time! I was shooting as a part of a 72 hour All-Star film challenge being hosted by the A3F. Check out their last entry in the film challenge. Good stuff! Now realize, the "All-Star" part of the challenge refers to the production teams, not the actors that are participating in this event. Perhaps, one day they'll create the "1 Year Average Actor Film Challenge" for people like me.. Dare to dream!

The challenge was a great experience! I've been lucky to work with new people on my last several projects and it's been great to meet and associate with great talent on all these projects. There's a lot of people in this town that really know what they are doing.

This 72 hour challenge was physically demanding for me. I got my ass beat down in this short. Realize, I've gotten my ass kicked in several movies now. But, none like this. I am still sore from shooting take after take.. Pain is temporary, film is forever, right?? Mad respect to fake wrestling.. For those of you who would love to see me get the beat down, the A3F will be screening all the shorts on Oct 25th at 7:30pm at the AMC Arizona Center 24 Theatres. For tickets, clicky clicky.

No comments: