Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Check out our new Doritos Commercials!

It's that time of year again... check out our entries in the Doritos Crash the Super Bowl Competition!

Version 1: http://www.crashthesuperbowl.com/#/gallery/?video=15869
Version 2:  http://www.crashthesuperbowl.com/#/gallery?video=17195

Make sure click "Skip" in the upper right corner of your screen to go straight to the video.  These links don't work on a mobile device.  Let me know what you think and which one you like better.

I wrote the spot and was inspired by the arrival of this little guy who just came into my life.

Pretty cute, huh? One day when he's old enough, I'll show him this ridiculous spot and tell him I wrote it for him.

I'd like to express a special thanks to Dr. Lisa Huff and Dr. Terry Huff of Desert Rose OB/GYN of Mesa, AZ.  I was pretty sure I was going to have to scrap this spot till this generous couple came along and allowed me the use of their facility in the last minute.  You won't find a nicer couple.

Here are the complete credits below.  I hope you enjoy the spots and as always, thanks for your support!

Director: Ryan Andersen
Writer/Producer: Raj Suri
Audio: Carlos Soto
Makeup/Boom/AD/Whatever We Needed without asking: Kristen Alfenito of SyntheticHuman Pictures.

Cast:
Dad - Cavin Gray Schneider
Mom - Laney Smith
Nurse - Rita Kurtz
Doctor Who Catches Baby - Stephen Gresser
Doctor Trying to Deliver Baby - Raj Suri

No comments: